Janie.Liu
How could I find an partner of learning English in this website?

It's hard to find a special person here who wants to learn my mother tongue..Chinese. Maybe it's too challenging. So I search for your advice on how I could find an partner of learning English in this website? I joined here today and please give an enough tolerance to me, a fresh beginner~

I'm interested in English literature, poems, lyrics of songs and would like to improve myself both on English speaking and writing, that is, always having the sensitive feelings about the magical English words and expressing my ideas with a lot of accuracy and fluency.

Jul 1, 2015 7:12 AM
Comments · 3

No, it's not to challenging.  I see a lot of people here who want to learn Chinese (Mandarin).  What kind of "special" person are you looking for?  I went to Community, Language Partners, picked English and Mandarin, and went through 10 pages of people before stopping (the list went on).

Did you search like that and sent people messages if they sounded like they might be a good choice?  What happened?  Nobody responded?

July 1, 2015

Post more of your pictures and you will definitely find one ...xd

July 1, 2015

Take a look at the "English Speaking Group on Skype" that is put together.
It is a special group for people that wish to learn English no matter what their native language is.
It hopes to be a place where people who want to learn English can just login in Skype and always find
a native speaker to talk to.  It is worth to take a look.

Read this discussion thread. http://www.italki.com/discussion/96760

Best of luck.

July 1, 2015