Tonia
Hello everybody! How many of you ,couldn't live without computers and why?

In my opinion, Think I could live without computers although I must to admit it will be difficult due to the fast change our society in these days, I don't a adictive person, this fact could be because I was born in a time which didn't exist these kind of devices and my generation used to enjoy more of our free time and spent the time on the street and nature.

Maybe I will miss same rings or calls from my family or best friends, but from my point of view the most thing that I would miss , it will be my communication in real time with some wonderful people which I have known by this device, and they can help me to understand other cutures and the knolegde............

Jul 1, 2015 1:40 PM
Comments · 5

I don't see why I should live without one. I mean, I could survive but I wouldn't like it.

I use computers for communication, study, work, information, reading the news, making transactions, shopping, storing of documents, listening to music, watching films and series, tickets and reservations and a lot more.

It saves me invaluable time I can use in more productive ways than commuting or watching television.

I hope I will not have to live without computers for more than a few weeks.

July 1, 2015

I can certainly live without a computer but computer makes my life so easy.

Most importantly computer helps me with my study. There are lots of PDFs, videos and charts in my computer. It would be real tough for me to carry everything around in printed forms.

July 1, 2015

Computers are necessary nowadays. You can do everything you want with a pc. Just to say, you can learn a language for free on internet. This means more freedom. The problem rise when people live through a screen, and this problem reverse your question, which become: "can I live with a computer?" lol

July 2, 2015

I can live without computer, but I cann't live without internet. Only what I doing with my computer is going to the internet. If I have another gadget, such IPhone, I don't need a computer.

July 2, 2015

I could live without one; after all I went through school and university without having a computer of my own.  I could probably go back to working like I did before. 

But I wouldn't want to.  It is so much more convenient to fire up my browser to research something instead of going to the library, hoping what I need isn't checked out, or waiting for the interlibrary loan to come in.  I can shop from home, get things from anywhere in the world.  I have scanned all my documents and keep most things in digital form now, and can find things in them so much faster.  Writing on the computer is more efficient than on a typewriter.  Creating graphics is easier. I can connect with likeminded people anywhere the internet reaches, instead of feeling isolated and alone.

I finally have that personal assistant I always wanted.

July 2, 2015