Deo
if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们 I have new baby 9 month old now, I want reding for her English books in every night in future. could you suggest me the books name? hope it's interest.. Deo. 我有一个宝宝9个月大,我希望每天晚上都读书给他听, 是否可以推荐给我几本英文书,希望是个很有趣的书 Deo
Jul 2, 2015 5:14 AM
Comments · 4

Deo, congratulations on your daughter! Here is a list of some that are popular in America:

Thomas and Friends: My Red Railway (based on trains that talk to each other and travel across America)

Big Bird's Favorite Books (educational books for children under 2 years of age)

- The Monster at the End of This Book

- Another Monster at the End of This Book

- First Library Sesame Street

- P is for Potty from Sesame Street

Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss

Pat the Bunny

Corduroy - this book is a bit older, but it is a favorite from my generation! It is about a teddy bear who comes to life in a toy store at night.

The Goodnight Train.

The Potty Book (girl edition)

The Little Red Hen

Where's Spot? - This is another classic that most American children read 30 years ago.

The Three Bears - Another classic, the original story of Goldilocks.

The Bernstein Bears - this is a series of books for children. It is about a family of bears that dress in human clothes, talk, go to work, etc. The books teach children simple lessons about manners, cleanliness, etc.

Curious George - A wonderful classic series! This series is about a monkey and a zookeeper who are friends. The monkey gets into trouble and the zookeeper helps him out. Some of these books are for baby-2 years, some are for 3 years or older.

Winnie the Pooh's Colors and Winnie the Pooh's 1,2,3 - teaches babies about colors and numbers.

July 9, 2015

@Chris, thanks a lot of the detailed list, let me try to finding the books, hope it's funny ;)

have a nice day!

Dongyuan.

August 3, 2015

@Holly, thanks for the suggestion, I will try to find out it;)

July 6, 2015

安徒生系列就最经典了,简易英文版那套。

July 6, 2015