Leo
How many languages would you like to learn?

If you had unlimited time and money, how many languages would you like to learn?

Jul 3, 2015 3:18 PM
Comments · 10

I don't want to know a lot of languages using just several words and phrases. I wish to know English very well, so I am focused on only on English as a foreign language. Even living in Russia I often discover something new in my own language. Therefore I will have a hard work learning English. So I decided to learn just English. Others languages? Maybe in others lives.

July 3, 2015

Just English and Chinese, and nothing else and share the some part of unlimited money to people who need to pursue their studies and to poor children.

July 3, 2015

Besides the ones that I'm already struggling to learn (Russian, German, French) and the ones that I already speak decently (English and spanish),, I'd love to learn Mandarim, Italian and arabic! 

July 3, 2015

I'd love to learn as many languages as I can.

But now I'm focusing on English and I want to learn French and Japanese if I can.

July 3, 2015

I would like to learn French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Scottish Gaelic, modern Greek, Latin and one or two African languages:) But it is not possible I think to master them all in my lifetime! But maybe I could learn a few phrases from each of them. But i will learn French one day:) I really feel I will over time.

July 3, 2015
Show more