可妖可孽
say something

it is early now in China. The weather is not so hot today. I still remenber the weather is so hot several  days ago.

Jul 3, 2015 11:43 PM
Comments · 4

It is mid-day in Manila and cloudy.  Temp went down from consistent 38°C to 29°C mainly because of the storm.  It is still warm but bearable.  Rainy season is about to start. I am in Manila for a few days then it is back to NY next week. I am taking advantage of my very rare free time.  I will study then go to the mall to shop until early evening.

July 4, 2015

Now in morocco the wether is a little bit hot but  i am passing a very good days because of Ramadan and fasting it's really wonderful i am in casablanca the biggest town in morocco and i am waiting for sahour meal to start fasting for saturday

July 4, 2015

Hi. İn the night in Turkey. The weather is hot today. I awake because for fasting. The time is 3:26 in here. I'm in Ankara, now. Ankara is capital of Turkey.

July 4, 2015

Now it's night in Italy. The city is really silent. Tonight, I'll study until tomorrow in the morning, I'll see the dawn, smoking two or three cigarettes, who cares. Then will come the morning. I'll go to the bar, early, taking a coofee, an italian classic coofee. Then I'll study all the day, because unfortunately I have to.

Then will come the night. The city will be really silent. I'll see the dawn, smoking two or three cigarettes, who cares.

In the end, I'll sleep for the next two days. If will be exploded a war in the world, please contact me.

July 4, 2015