[Deleted]
Night owls !

Hi guys , 

i wanna know about your experience of working or studying at nights , instead of sleeping , 

i always think that its not productive and could damage our health , but sometimes you have to , right ?

i remember exams , exam nights , that my friend studied all night till morning , and i slept at 12 , so guess what happend next day :)) , ...i thought that my memory should have time to organize ... 

but not really for an immediate event , like exam , ...))

Jul 4, 2015 12:14 AM
Comments · 5

When i had to study the whole night especially with enginnering lessons i was falling asleep easily but when i am learning languages it's a distraction to me because it's my hobby and i hope that night get longer hahaha 

It depends on what are you doing but anyways it's very bad for health and it's dammaging our brains especially with smartephone's and computer's radiations

So it's a relief i finished my boring studies :D

Night is for rest but we need to change the life style

July 4, 2015

great , i think i like number 3 :) 

and about coffee , oh , its coercion , its not so affable for that , for me )) 

July 4, 2015

Well, of course there are some "tricks":

1- don't drink water, drink coofee;

2 - the more you move, the more you can stay awake;

3 - the polyphasic sleep: an ancient and well know technique that allow the person to sleep just four or five hours a day, without problems. This technique was used by the great Leonardo Da Vinci, who could work at least 19-20 hours a day.

July 4, 2015

Armando@ yeah , i do accept that is not for all people , what i meant was about maybe some duties to be done at nights , 

i dont think my record is anything higher than 24 hrs , 

i tried few times , to extend it , but i just had headache , in my opinion it is a crazy cool thing to do , but maybe i need practice first ?! , haha)) 

July 4, 2015

You have to see the night in a different way. The Night is the time of poets, dreams, sex and love. That's not for all people. Personally, my record (sometimes I suffer from insomnia, this is the reason) is 2 days and nights without sleeping at all. But when you suffer from insomnia, you CAN'T sleep, so you're just "fine". The world's record is 11 days without sleeping. What an insanity lol.

July 4, 2015