Rainie Fang
Social apps for different people

I've downloaded a few apps for communicating with foreigners like Line, Whatsapp and VK.

But I don't use them frequently. Probably I don't have enough foreign friends to chat.

I want to know what is the most popular social app in your country today. I know apps change again and again. But I just want to know it.

By the way, I wish I will have a Facebook or see videos in Youtube. But the Government does not allow its people to do so.

Please tell me what social app you like most and why. Thank you.

For me, the most popular one is Wechat in Mainland, China.

Jul 4, 2015 8:38 AM
Comments · 5

I like Facebook, because it gives you the most diverse audience and you can really connect with people from all over the world.

July 4, 2015

I think that Facebook is the best one. Even in China you should be able to access it via a VPN.

July 4, 2015

We chat is my favourite. It has good features for chatting and entertainment.

July 4, 2015

I mainly use whatsapp, wechat, QQ and Skype. My friends and family invariably use one of them. My language partners, too.

I don't sign up to every app my contacts might use because I don't have the time or energy to sign in to all of them every day to see what's new. I'd rather have them grouped in fewer apps and find sufficient time to communicate or practice with everybody.

July 4, 2015

I aso use WeChat, Line, Whatsapp and VK. Most of my friends here in England use Whatsapp. I've got the others so I can connect with some of my friends abroad. I find it frustrating that no one uses the same app. 

July 4, 2015