isaac
the best...

what is the best & fastest & easiest way....to learn a forign language
?? ...just i wanna collect some ideas...

Jul 4, 2015 9:42 AM
Comments · 7

You can learn quickly by speaking with and listening to native speakers. Skype conversations and video chats in general are great tools for this. So are TV shows and online videos. If you're a beginner, you can start with kids shows. They are educational and easy to understand. As you get more advanced you can use sitcoms, radio shows, or movies to practice listening and speaking. You can learn a lot if you repeat what you hear and consult a dictionary, grammar book, or friend if you need help understanding.

July 4, 2015
July 4, 2015

now i am using a dictation software to practice my listening.

July 4, 2015

I think the best & easiest way to learn a foreign language is livin abroad. When you live abroad, you have to learn quickly to communicate with people.

July 4, 2015

ok , the best and easiest way to learning a lang. is studying our brain firstly How can human being's brain can learn a lang...a few movement is done recently and scientists declare that mind mapping is one of the good way...and the brain operat's in several mode alpha mode ..beta mode...each of this modes have mysterios ability for example in alpha level we can learn faster and easier ...when we are in sleep our ears is awake and listens whatever around us ...scientists use this ability and introduced a method...learning language while sleeping

July 5, 2015
Show more