[Deleted]
Tips for Checking Notebooks

In a short period of time, checking notebooks has become something I find really enjoyable. It's great to see people wanting to learn a new language and being able to help them in some way. I wouldn't call myself the English Grammar Master, but I do my best and always double check my work. Do you have any tips for checking notebooks? Is there a method you've used or seen that seems really helpful to the receiver? Is it better to start with notebooks that have corrections so you can get a feel for it first before diving in? I'm interested to hear what you all have to say! :)

Jul 5, 2015 1:35 PM
Comments · 2

The cool thing about corrections is that they are in fact the start of a conversation. This is more evident when you are correcting entries from advanced learners. There are many ways to express any given idea and the person who corrects doesn't always know the best one. Therefore, it helps to add comments when the "right answer" is not so clear cut.

July 5, 2015

Thank you. I have heard it, but I don't know that when I read a book, do I need to pay any attention on english grammar or not?

July 5, 2015