Natalya
How have you learnt new alpabet?

Do you have any own system for better and faster memorizing the alphabet is sharp differs from your native language?

Jul 5, 2015 6:19 PM
Comments · 11

well i make song for it and start singing it more than once in day : D
its work for me

July 6, 2015

I suggest to start with the alphabets that have the same sound (or close one) to the English. For example, in Arabic, the letter ب has the same B sound as in English. 

You can make exercices, writing a 3-letter-word written in English letters, then you have to guess how to write it with Arabic letters. For example : "batada" is the transliteration of بَتَدَ (p.s: this word has no meaning, but this will help you with the letters).

I hope this small exercices will help.

I wish you good luck !

July 5, 2015

Mahmoud... you might not know this, but what you are doing is called spamming. It is really a rude thing to post your Skype address on discussions instead of participating by discussing the topic and you will likely scare away any potential partners doing so. No one likes it here when people do what you are doing and nobody wants to be partners with spammers because if everyone did what you are doing now Itakli would be one big mess... so please stop and post something interesting or useful instead. That's how you are more likely to find a language partner here. 

July 5, 2015

Something that really helps is to first learn the names and sounds of all of the letters of the alphabet.  If there is even an alphabet song, learn that!  It's catchy and helps one remember easily.  After that, a spelling bee is a good idea.  Those have always helped me.  Then there are word games like Scrabble, Bananagrams, crossword & word search puzzles.  You can find some online and most are available in many different languages.  

July 15, 2015

about the writing i make i draw the alphabet with big size on paper and put it on the wall

July 15, 2015
Show more