Tulum
How to approach learning languages efficiently part 2. Hello, It’s me again. I gave you a promise that I would give you a piece of advice how to approach learning languages efficiently last week. Here we go…. First of all, I would like to apologize due to the fact that I’ve been delaying to post my article as soon as possible. In fact, I had every intention returning this website as soon as possible but I’ve been on the go and I’m really tired. Here are my second tips in order to improve your techniques when it comes to reading, speaking and writing as I’ve already posted in terms of vocabulary and pronunciation. If you haven’t read it yet see my first article and continues to read this short article. As for reading, I’ve been struggling for over years so as to improve my reading skill. However, it’s a piece of cake for me now. Guess what! To begin with, I would like you to read short stories first and foremost if you’re not strong enough vocabulary in English. I don’t want to recommend you to read the books which are written by academically due to the fact that you might not understand easily. If you do this, you probably think that reading is so difficult and you want to give up for reading. For this reason, start reading with the easiest section because this will give you the pleasure of reading and you want to get move on. Don’t take my words. Just do it. You shouldn’t underestimate the children books that you’ll get new words and useful in the real world. By doing this, your reading skill will increase dramatically and you’ll get confident in reading skill day by day. This happened to me because I didn’t know this technique early. If I had known this technique early, my reading skill would have improved better than now. Well, this is just short description. I’ll post in terms of speaking and writing shortly. If you like it leaves comment and asks any questions. I’m delighted to answer your question.
Jul 6, 2015 6:19 AM