Telly
Getting married or being single?

Many people prefer to get married and a few people prefer to stay single. Which one do you prefer? And why

Jul 6, 2015 8:35 AM
Comments · 12

It's depend but I think that everyone want to married when they find a good person....

July 6, 2015

My boyfriend and I dated several years and it was so naturally to tie the knot. I really don't remember who made  a marriage proposal. There were not a vast number of candles, thousands of roses and ring in the glass of champagne. We both decided and did it. I recall when we  went  to gave our papers for marriage registration my future husband said:"No way back". I struck his butt with full force by umbrella in order to prevent similar jokes. Then there was a peal of our laughter. In my opinion, marriage is the natural development of relationship.

July 6, 2015

Peter, thanks for your comment. I got your point. 

Continuing the topic, I took a middle-income family. Of course, it depends on me/you/ or whoever's decision.

Also here, if you are not interested in gathering your extended family, all your friends and so on you have the right to do whatever you want. Again, it's up to you.

And, I even agree with you coz' to escape into the sunset with your loved one is a "top" of romantism)

July 6, 2015

I thought that it is silly to date with somebody in order to date with somebody. I mean that if you spend your time with girl/boyfriend then you should be given completely. Otherwise don't waste your precious time, be so-called "free spirit"). However if you found your person, it is logical to be together and register relationship.

July 6, 2015

Some people are "free spirits" like me. Leaving in close contact with another person also entails making sacrifices and, as a free spirit, I'm not ready to make them. I still need to dedicate a lot of time to myself. I want to visit other countries, develop my career, try new things and also, why not, make something stupid. After that, maybe I'll be ready to get married.

But, who knows? Maybe tomorrow I'll find a person who's so special that will make me change my mind :) People change, I'm fully convinced about it.

July 6, 2015
Show more