Anastasiya
Utopian thoughts

Guys, if you could choose, what would you prefer - to live as a Big United Country with one supervisor (Prime minister, president, king and etc.), the same religion for all people, common currency and moral principles and so on.

Or to live by your own way?

There is one thing I'd like to ask you about: it is not worth a try to find a political background here, please. Just only your opinions, thoughts and feelings.

Jul 6, 2015 9:58 AM
Comments · 9

I am not sure I really understand the question. I am not sure why the size of the country is the important thing.For me the important thing is to have protection by law, and that everyone ( and I mean women too of course) has equal rights and equality before the law.For me the idea of religion is a personal private thing.Everyone can follow any religion he wants as long as he doesn't harm other people. Regarding currency,I have no idea about money so I can't tell you.Of course I don't want to live alone, I want to live in a moral society which looks after weaker people, old people, children and the disabled.And I want to be free to live as I wish. I dont' want the government controlling that too much.The job of the government is to protect citizens.

July 6, 2015

@ Tünde - exactly:)

July 6, 2015

But living on our own is impossible too. People help each other because no one can be an expert on all fields required for daily life. If we had to live on our own, we would die soon; the times when men went hunting and women took care of the family cave is long over.

July 6, 2015

No idea. What I know, I need other people in order to survive so I need to be part of a society. I cannot live fully on my own way even now.

July 6, 2015

To live with a rich dad, May I?

July 6, 2015
Show more