Lucas
Some way to learn english fast?

Hello! I'm Learn English, I'm Braziliam,I'd Like to know if There is one way more fast to learn english, do you recommend something?

Jul 6, 2015 7:52 PM
Comments · 7

1. Choose English you want to learn and stick to it: American, British, South African, Australian... It is very important. Do not mix it.

2. Learn the sounds of that English very well. Sounds, the correct pronunciation is key.

I have not learnt that way. Unfortunately. None of my former teachers had said that I should have focused on sounds, pronunciation at first place. Also, I had not any idea about that. I thought I would work on my pronunciation, accent later. Now is the "later" and I have problems. My pronunciation is strong, I mispronounced words, my speech is not always clear, and it seems I have to re-learn many words.

Maybe in one or two years I will start to learn another language. When it happens I will definitely start with the sounds of that language. I will not care if it takes 3 or 6 months.

July 6, 2015

Assiste filmes americanos com legenda dupla. Acho que isso vai ser uma boa ajuda pra voce se acostumar com o idioma.

July 6, 2015

First, you need to define your terms. Do you mean "fast" as in days on the calendar, or hours of study time?

July 6, 2015

Thank you very much for help me!

July 7, 2015

Yes, I agree with Peter. I am re-learning my pronunciations that many words I pronounce them incorrectly from the scratch by guessing their pronunciations without looking up with dictionary. Also, my local common mistakes when pronouncing some words. 

July 7, 2015
Show more