Belal
Another Skype group

I`ve asked to make a skype group so that the people who really wanna speak and help each other would participate but unfortunately they didn`t speak and I swear I don`t know why...So please the people here who really wanna help each other, we can speak on a Skype group because I think this site was made for this reason to help each other and practice more .So the people who really have the intention to speak ,they can post their Skype account and I`ll add them and make a group....Thanks :)

Jul 6, 2015 8:33 PM
Comments · 4

Hi, Belal

What you said is not strange for me when I organized an english club to practice english with my fellows in Taiwan. There are millions of people who want to practice english, but the truth is that only small minority of potential learners who have enough capacity to practice speaking. I cconclude there are several main possible reasons they cannot speak:

1st They do not have enough vocabulary, not least those practical frequently used words

2nd They do not have basic knowledge about English sentence structure, after that, they are apt to speak with their primary language logics and thinking. As a consequence, people who practice with them cannot realize what they are speaking.

3rd There are no sufficient scenarios to spur them to speak and then even they have basic english proficiency to speak, they have no idea what to speak.

There are more and more reasons why they cannot practice speaking, but the sticking point might roots in english proficiency which is unlikely obtained from scratch within months .

July 7, 2015

This is what I'm looking. When you make this group, tell me please!

July 7, 2015

Hi. I hope that . i wanna learn english and i hope if is that there a group to english language.

July 7, 2015

My friend I'm looking for people to practice english, it would be great to have a group to practice it.

I'm in! 

July 7, 2015