Gia Mỹ
What's my feeling ???

Sometimes, while I'm having fun with my friends, I feel lonely. It's just a sudden feeling.I also feel that I don't belong to...( i can't describe). That's not because don't have any friends. I have a lot, and I have three best friends that I rely on. However,this feeling seems to cover my life. What's my feeling and how can I get over it?

Sorry if there are some mistakes in the Details

Jul 7, 2015 2:03 AM
Comments · 6

I think that this shows that you can be comfortable with your friends, but sometimes you feel independent (not depending on other people).

Being comfortable with other people and being comfortable with yourself (including being independent) are both good qualities.

Many people are the same way as you, including me.

Do not worry... there is nothing wrong with you.

July 7, 2015

Actually, this kind of experience is very precious. You should appreciate this feeling of alienation and  rare moment of being aware that we are always lonely (ultimately) in the world. You can live and be happy with this consciousness. 

July 7, 2015

Pay attention to your feelings. Only you can understand the true meaning.

Good luck with your journey.

July 7, 2015

Thanks for your advices. 

July 7, 2015

Those feelings that can disturb you will pass away, enjoy the present and be always yourself, don't try to be someone you don't are to fit or to make somebody happy :)

Trust yourself and keep going ahead!

July 7, 2015
Show more