Tonia
Are you happy?

I would like you  to say, yes, I am happy, in some moments,In general I cosidered myself a happy person, but I think the happiness is a symbol.

I feel good when I go to the beach, when I practise hiking, When I eat a tasty fruit.... and so on.

Jul 7, 2015 11:56 AM
Comments · 5

Armando, why are you looking love here? 

What is meaning ''love'' for you?

July 7, 2015

I am happy, because I can stand up every day and see the world.I can feel,I can love. I have parents,friends,boyfriend.What is happy in general? I think, if you can live as you like- you are happy.

It's my opinion.

July 7, 2015

I think that a lot of people are happy but they don't realise it. Or they don't appreciate the fact that they are not ill or depressed. A good example of this would what happened to me a couple of weeks ago when I was ill. There was nothing seriously wrong with me I only had bronchitis, which I suppose was like a bad cold, nothing more, nothing life threatening, so I should not have moaned and complained about it as much as I did. My point is that when you have been ill, even with something as insignificant as a common cold it makes you appreciate more feeling well and being happy. 

I will leave a link for you all to enjoy, maybe we should follow what the Jamaicans do ''Don't worry be happy'' Although the singer in the link is not Jamaican but American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

July 8, 2015

Kate, I think I really love you after dat comment!

July 7, 2015

I'm not happy at all because I can't find love on Italki =(

July 7, 2015