Samya
Do you think about prison for minors ( kids , teens) and how this affair in your country ?

I from Brazil and here is law was rejected, do you think that help or hinder arrested adolescents and children?

Can I fix :)

Jul 7, 2015 6:15 PM
Comments · 4

In Colombia minors can commit as many crimes as they can. It has been impossible to change laws because some people think that these criminals are kids. But, do kids think of killing and raping? I think that if someone is able to murder, to rape and to mug they don't have the mindset of a child and they should be punished as adults are punished.

July 7, 2015

Here there are children homes, that is a kind a minor prison but they don't do nothing to rehabilitate them. Sometimes criminals who are over 18 years old send under age criminal to steal and they blame themselves.

July 7, 2015

In China, there is a kind of special court which takes the criminal cases caused by teens and children, which tries its best to protect their privacy and rights.

From my perspective, it is not necessary to set up prisons for them but educational centers that can help them re-cultivate the right values 

Hope it can help:)

July 7, 2015

It really depends on a number of factors, such as the age of the child, severity of the crime, and home situation. All that said, I think that prison for minors (especially teenagers) is necessary in some cases. However, the prison system in the United States needs to be reformed because we have way too many people in jails, especially young men. This is due to the breakdown of the community and the family, especially in the urban areas where public education is very poor due to a number of factors.

July 7, 2015