Rachael IELTS KIDS
Professional Teacher
Are you a Real Estate agent? Do you need to sell in English? New course on italki!

I am teaching a new course to help Real Estate Agents from all over the world do their job when speaking to an English speaking client.  I used to work in Real Estate so I have lots of experience in the job and now that I am a certified English teacher I can teach you do do your job in English no matter where you live.  Sign up for a trial lesson!  

Jul 7, 2015 7:04 PM
Comments · 2

I don't understand the thumbs down. I think this is a very useful course. A few years ago I was offered this position in New York but at that time my English was poorer and I was afraid I could not pass the required test to get the license. Thanks a lot for this new course!

July 7, 2015

Thank you very much Camilo.  I used to be a Real Estate agent, but I had to stop because my children were very young and I couldn't drop everything when a client called.  I went back to University to become an English teacher.  So now I am combining my two professions to help other people succeed in Real Estate.  I don't know why people give the thumbs down, maybe they think that I am advertising, but how eles let people know that I could help them to work in Real Estate in English?  

July 8, 2015