Loong Loong
What would you do if you lost motivation to study? How to recover your motivation?
Jul 8, 2015 7:02 AM
Comments · 9

@ Loong Loong: I never live in any non- Arabian country. I use to read things I like in English and Spanish. For instance, I like topics like thermodynamics and fluid flow so I search for materials written in Spanish to read it .. Another way, I never use my language in social sites. I just use English and Spanish. Sometimes, I use Skype for conversations.. These are few way you can use. Look for something you like and use your target language with it. 

July 8, 2015

In my opinion motivation is closely related to answering the question "Why do i want to learn-do something?" truthfully.  I want to learn English, because I want X. But if I lied to myself for a number of reasons and the actual reason is Y, motivation will eventually vanish because X being fake, is not realy strong enough to keep you going.

So in my opinion if you are honest about the Why, picture the result you really want, and you will get motivated again.

July 8, 2015

Forget about motivation.

Motivation is an unreliable, temporary tool. You can trust it to be there for you all the time.

You have to develop habits, and habits take some time to grow. 

Think of habits as marathons and motivation as 100m sprints.

July 18, 2015

I make the language part of my life so I do not have to study it. It just come naturally.

July 8, 2015

I'd look for another serie or movie or manga, and I wouldn't force myself to study something that does not attract my attention.

July 18, 2015
Show more