Lima
ما هي الصعوبات التي تواجهك في تعلم الغة العربية ؟

What are the difficulties that you experience in learning Arabic ?

ما هي الصعوبات التي تواجهك في تعلم الغة العربية ؟

Jul 8, 2015 5:19 PM
Comments · 17

Skilled teachers. Speaking Arabic doesn't necessarily mean that the person can teach it.

July 9, 2015

The Grammar :'( 

July 18, 2015

The hardest part is that people don't speak Fusha/International Arabic daily. This is a problem of its own. Fusha Arabic will slowly disappear if no action is taken place, and street Arabic will become dominate. So therefore I have been telling Arabs to try to speak Fusha at least a little bit daily. So far at least 90% of the Arabs I have spoke with completly agree with me. The other day I heard in Morroco that they are debating teaching street Arabic in the first 2 years of school! This is how it starts, it happaned with Latin and many other languages. People started to speak street Latin daily, and kept their standard Latin to wtiting only. Then they started to use street Latin for writing, then they started only using street Latin for writing. Latin then became into multipule Languages such as French, Spanish, Portugues and more. People have already started using street Arabic for writing, only God knows what's going to hapen next.

July 22, 2015

المشكلة وما فيها ان الدول العربية لهم النطق الخاص المختلف
والنطق تختلف بشكل كبير من مكان الى مكان

على سبيل المثال

كذاب (كداب)، بالضبط (بالظبط)، كذا (كدا، تشذا، جذا)، هُنا (هِنا، هون)، كلنا (كُلِّنا، كِلنا) ... الخ

فأنا أحاول أن اقلد. هذه مشكلة التي تكون من الاساس بالنسبة لي

July 8, 2015

اريد ان اتكلم كل يوم مع من يجيد اللغة الفصحى إلا أنني لا أجد احدا منهم وكذلك أريد أن اكتب المقالات في العربية 

July 31, 2015
Show more