Elise
Looking for Japanese learner to practice with me and share motivation

Hi, I am Elise, a french girl living in Canada.

I am going to Japan as a exchange student in spetember, but my japanese is far from good enough.

I'd like to practice japanese on skype and e-mail with other japanese learners, because when I learnt english I talked most of the time with other students and it helped a lot .

I think practicing with someone who is also learning the language is good to get more confident.

The ideal would be people who have a lvl close to mine, like that we can improve together.

My lvl in Japanese is A2, I can talk about simple things.

If you are interested, let me a message ! Thank you

Jul 10, 2015 1:09 AM
Comments · 4

Hey. I'm around your level I think. Message me if you want to talk.

August 9, 2015

Hello Elise,

I think that is an amazing idea. We can chat together if you want and maybe if we pre-plan the topics to talk about we both can get more out of the exchange! 

I am interested, so message me if you are still looking for another learner who can help you practice.

August 5, 2015

Elise, 
I'm not in the level that you're looking for, still a beginner. But if you want we can practice together. Sometimes teaching is a very good way to learn :)

Contact me if you're interested. 

July 16, 2015

Hi, Elise!

I think that'a nice idea. 

I used to be good at Japanese once, but then I forgot most of what I knew.  So I honestly don't know what level I'm at, but I think it would be useful to practice with fellow learners a bit.

I live in a different hemisphere though :)

July 16, 2015