Anastasiya
Tattoos, what's your attitude?

Guys, how do you concern tattoos?
Do you have at least one?
In your opinion, is it correctly pointed out - if person once made tattoo he won't be able to stop?

Jul 10, 2015 2:01 PM
Comments · 30

I think it's a sign of below average intelligence, just like smoking.

July 16, 2015

I will never make a tattoo!! Why should I cover my skin with drawings? That's what papers are for! :)

It was said years ago, that only prisioners had them, apart from having shaved head and some

piercing or another. Everyone has it now, but I see it like something unnatural and even ugly to show off. I'm not against that practice, but I prefer keeping myself away from it. If you make just one, it doesn't mean you want another. Maybe you didn't like the first one.

When I see a tattooed woman on the street, I think she lost all her elegance and feminity.

That's my opinion. :)

July 10, 2015

I have tattoes and I hate them, it is the worst thing that I have ever done. I went for lazer treatment to remove them. It was expensive and the results were not good. I ended up with a white shape of the tattoo where it had been, a bit like a scar, and when I got a tan the area where the tattoo was remained white. I had to go back to the tattoist for him to tatoo over the one that had been removed.

I don't like them and some people look at me as if you are an idiot. As I have them on my arms I wear long sleeves to cover them up. I would not recommend having one.

As I have said, it is the worst thing that I ever done, my intention for participating in the discussion is to put anyone of the idea if they are considering having one, or two or three, as someone has earlier stated for some people after they get their first one they want another.

July 16, 2015

They have become really popular as of late in the UK, for both men and women. When my parents were children the only people who really had tattoos were ex-servicemen and bikers. It was a little bit of a stigma to have one, and maybe in this day and age it still is but to a lesser extent. I mean, every now and then you hear of people being rejected at job interviews because they have tattoos, and certainly some people who dislike them are rather vocal about it. 

July 10, 2015

Personaly I do not like them, neither on men nor on women.  I find the human form extremely attractive with out symbols or other forms of pictures on the skin.  I know a lot of people claim to have tatoos for spiritual reasons but I fail to see how paint on the human body signifies spirituality.  But that is just me, I understand It might be different for a lot of people of course.

The logical conclusion is that since I find them neither attractive nor of any spiritual purpose,  I do not have one myself.

July 10, 2015
Show more