Ana - Spanish Tutor
Portuguese learners and native speakers, join in our language club!

Our language club is looking for Portuguese learners and native speakers. You can join our specific  languages' groups to practice the languages you're learning and to share with other learners your native language and culture. Our club is on Whatsapp and Skype. Sometimes you might get hundreds of messages because our members are a bit crazy.  xD If you're (crazy like us) ready to live this experience, send me a message introducing yourself. I'm looking forward to hear from you. 

Have a nice day/evening!  :D

Jul 12, 2015 7:49 PM
Comments · 22

Hi guys I'm jonathan from RJ brasil.I want to improve my English through real contact with natives, that is the best way right? I really love "gringos"  one day I'll have my own "gringo pet"  hahahah by the way if you don't know what "gringo" means that's one more motive to add me in your group 

July 17, 2015

Hello, Ana. I wish I could join the Skype group. How do I get?

Hug,

Nadieli.

July 16, 2015

Eduardo, as I have said 1946492919494 times, we want to see an introductory message from the people who want to join in our club to be sure they fit in our groups. We're not adding everyone  who writes here, we're choosing those who look interesting and different from the rest, not  even a simple introductory message will convince our members, we're looking for awesome people.  :) 

July 18, 2015

Thanks all for showing us your interest. We'll let you know soon about our decision. No need to say an enthusiastic introduction is always better than an ordinary introduction, right? :D

July 16, 2015

My name is Emanuel. I am Brazilian and I would like to join the group to practice Spanish and help others with Portuguese and English.

July 16, 2015
Show more