Mike
Free apps to learn Chinese?

I'm wondering if there are any good free applications to learn Chinese for Upper Intermediate and Advanced users?

I know ChineseSkill seems to be very popular, but it's best for beginners and intermediate students. I've used it and it seems great, but it's lacking advanced content (atleast for now) so it's not very useful for me at the moment. So I'm wondering if anyone knows any great apps or resources for advanced learners that are not paid for? I already know many of the ones that have subscriptions. Thanks :)

Jul 17, 2015 8:00 AM
Comments · 13

I don't think you can really learn Chinese at a higher level through apps...I suggest maybe going through news articles (though you're probably above that level), or picking up some contemporary novels to expand your vocabulary? 

You can try some of the classics like 围墙,呐喊,西游记, etc. 

Cheers and good luck :)

July 22, 2015

WeChat

软件是教不了你高级汉语的,只有人可以

如果你的汉语已经达到中高级水平了,建议看一些中文系本科学生的教材,或者买一本《新实用汉语课本5》或者《成功之路4》

July 28, 2015

I mentioned in my question the app "ChineseSkill" which is good for beginner. But I'm looking for something advanced.

July 17, 2015

I think you can use iphones to check some websites, websites included more  study contents than softwares.The best way to learn still is through a lot of daily conversations with Chinese people.

August 1, 2015

Hi, my dear

How are you doing today, I am miracle igee i saw your profile today - i like it, then i decided to contact you for going into deep rellastionship between me and you you, if you fill the same way kindlly get back to me with my Email address Via ([email protected]) so that i will send my
picture for you ok, and tell you more about me,am hoping to read your
mail in my mail box soon, ([email protected])

Miracle

July 29, 2015
Show more