Chuck
Do Asian Women Prefer To Date White Men Over Asian Guys?

Frow an interview, it shows it is definitely not. It seems that asian women prefer to like the men who has the same culture background as them. Is it true?

Jul 18, 2015 4:55 AM
Comments · 13

This is the kind of generalisation that we cannot answer.I don't think we can say "All Asian women..." or "All white guys.." anything. Some women like to date Westerners, some don't. THat's all there is to it.

July 18, 2015

(facepalm)

August 3, 2015

<em>The Lover's Resolution</em>

George Wither. 1588–1667

Shall I, wasting in despair,
Die because a woman 's fair?
Or make pale my cheeks with care
'Cause another's rosy are?
Be she fairer than the day,
Or the flow'ry meads in May,
If she think not well of me,
What care I how fair she be?

Great, or good, or kind, or fair,
I will ne'er the more despair;
If she love me, this believe,
I will die ere she shall grieve;
If she slight me when I woo,
I can scorn and let her go;
For if she be not for me,
What care I for whom she be?

July 18, 2015

I agree with you but I would say 'western' rather than 'white' men. Most western men are white - hence the confusion. Clearly, part of the asian women like white men because of their looks, but IMHO the main reason (but not the only) for their preference stems from the fact that western men, in asian women's perception, are able to provide them with a more stable and convenient lifestyle, financially speaking.

I advise you not to think about it too much, and definitely don't work hard to impress anyone.

Good Luck

August 3, 2015

I believe asian women prefer asian men just as north american women prefer north american men. It is much more about how natural if feels to connect with another native, and I think that is a general rule all over the world.

Or am I wrong? If someone thinks that their own country have a different preference, please let me know.

July 18, 2015
Show more