At the restaurante
Some useful phrases if you are going to Spain or a spanish speaking place.
Camarero/ camarera- waiter!
Tienes una mesa para dos personas?- Do you have a table for two?
Que quieres comer? - What would you like to eat?
Tienes hambre? - Are you hungry?
Que nos recomienda? What do you recommend?
La carta, per favor- The menu please
La cuenta, por favor- the bill please
Una cerveza por favor- one beer please
Quiero pedir una cena ahora- I would like to order dinner now
Esto no es lo que he pedido- This is not what I've ordered.
Que quieres beber? - What would you like to drink?
Cuanto cuesta? - How much does it cost?
- Looking for Japanese Language Buddies!
- People who speak more than one language fluently, what language do you think in?
- Spanish lang.
- Dear Mandarin - English Students
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing