Elia Murru
Barcellona in three days

Hi everyone,

Hola a todos,

I will be staying in Barcellona for a couple of days next week. Is there anyone who is from Barcellona and wants to meet up? Do you have any advice, like places I should definitively visit?

Best,

Elia

Jul 22, 2015 2:24 PM
Comments · 9

gracias a todos.

I am back from my three days trip. Pickpockets are everywhere, if you go to Rome, I could tell you who they are. Nevertheless, Barcelona is great, a clean big city, efficient means of trasportations, outlets inside the metro, wow, many big cities in the U.S. are way behind Barcelona from many points of views.

July 29, 2015

One of my favourite cities. Be sure to go to the footbal stadium - Camp Nou. Even if you're not a fan, it's an impressive arena and the club museum is quite a spectacle.

Park Guell is also great fun, as well as the Sagrada Familia. 

Whatever you decide to do I am sure you will have an amazing time. Catalonians are some of the ost hospitable and friendly people I have ever come across.

Enjoy your holiday.

July 28, 2015

I'm going there next month as well. I know it's a matter of common sense but it seems like everyone who has been there has a story to tell about pickpockets, either him/her or his/her friend. 

I hope it won't spoil my visit to this amazing city.

July 28, 2015

Hola/Hello. I might be going to Barcelona sometime next week as well! I hear it's soooo hot in Madrid so everyone moves to the beach!

July 26, 2015
Show more