Rachel
Translating a Kpop letter

Hello. Is anybody willing to translate two letters for the Kpop group VIXX? It would be much appreciates becasue I am seeing them live in a few weeks and would like to give them a letter. Thank you in advance!

Dear VIXX,
Hello, my name is Rachel. I’m a STARLIGHT from Florida and I am very happy to welcome you to my state! It’s a little hot here but I hope you enjoy it here! You are my inspiration and I am very thankful for all of you.

N, thank you for keeping VIXX in check and being the glue that holds them together. Never let your confidence die.

Leo, thank you for always being yourself even when the people around you try to change you. Never stop being so caring for STARLIGHTs.

Ken, thank you for always making STARLIGHTs and the rest of VIXX laugh. Please rest and don’t work too hard.

Ravi, thank you for always being a big brother to STARLIGHTs everywhere. Never stop writing and composing your amazing raps.

Hongbin, thank you for always smiling and brightening STARLIGHTs lives. Never stop taking your wonderful pictures.

Hyuk, thank you for sharing your wonderful voice with the world. Never stop picking on the rest of the members.

Thank you VIXX for all your hard work, dedication, and love that you give us STARLIGHTs. We are so proud of all of each and everyone of you. Please do not work too hard and please rest. Anything you do is enough for us STARLIGHTs. We love you and VIXX FIGHTING!

With love,
Rachel from Florida~

Jul 22, 2015 3:04 PM
Comments · 1

This is not perfect though I did my best. I hope you happy with this :)

VIXX에게

안녕 내 이름은 레이첼이고 난 Florida의 STARLIGHT야 우리 도시에 온걸 환영해!
약간 덥지만 난 너희가 여기서 즐거웠으면 하는 바램이야. 너흰 내 꿈이고 너희들의 모든 것에 고맙게 생각해.
N, VIXX에 남아 함께 잘 뭉쳐줘서 고마워. 절대 자신감 잃지마.
Leo, 사람들이 널 바꾸려 들때도 너 스스로를 잃지 않아 줘서 고마워. STARLIGHTs 들을 돌보는거 멈추지 말아줘.
Ken, 언제나 STARLIGHT들 이끌고 웃게해 줘서 고마워. 쉬어가면서 일만 너무 열심히 말고.
Ravi, 언제나 STARLIGHT들의 큰 오빠가 되어줘서 고마워. 계속 해서 너의 놀라운 랩들 써주기를 바라.
Hongbin, 항상 STARLIGHT들의 삶을 기쁘고 밝게 해줘서 고마워. 너의 멋진 사진촬영들 멈추지 말아줘.
Hyuk, 너의 아름다운 목소리를 세계와 공유하게 해줘서 고마워
우리 STARLIGHT에 전달되는 너희들의 모든 고된 작업,헌신 그리고 사랑에 감사해.
우린 너의 개인과 모두를 자랑스럽게 생각해. 몸 걱정하면서 일도 쉬엄쉬엄 해주길 바라. 너희들의 어떤 것도 우리 STARLIGHT들에겐 충분해. 우린 너희 모두를 사랑해, VIXX 화이팅.
사랑해

Florida에서 Rachel

July 29, 2015