Rachel
Translating a letter into korean

Hello. Is there anybody willing to translate a letter into korean for me? I am learning korean but am not at the level where I can translate. Thank you so much in advance.

Dear Leo,
Hello! My name is Rachel and I am from Florida. I am so happy that you are visiting my state! You are my inspiration and my role model.
I have struggled with shyness my whole life and it is very hard on me. When people speak to me, I sometimes have trouble finding the right words to say.
When I discovered VIXX, I was so happy that I had found someone who shared the same struggles.
Seeing you get over your obstacles is so empowering. You are an inspiration to many STARLIGHTs, including me. Many of us think, “Well if Leo can do it, why can’t I?”
You and I both struggle with finding the right words to say. Thats why I think the quote, “Actions speak louder than words,” describes you perfectly. What you do for us STARLIGHTs mean much more to us than just words. We feel the love that you give us especially with your singing and songwriting.
You are very talented in what you do. It amazes me every time I hear your voice. Singing is how you communicate with your fans and I am very grateful for it.
“Cold Night” is my favorite song and I love that it was written by you. It is truly a beautiful song. Please do not ever stop writing songs for STARLIGHTs.
Thank you so much for all of your hard work and love. Please care of yourself and please don’t work too hard.
Us STARLIGHTS, including me, love you so much and want you to be happy. Please never stop smiling and always be yourself.

With love,
Rachel~

Jul 22, 2015 6:20 PM