TESOL/TEFL Certification Choices-Preferences & Why
As much as I know, TESOL (stands for Teaching English to Speaker of Other languages)and TEFL(stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language). So, by getting a certificate with TESOL, you will be certified to teach both ESL and EFL students.
Here are all the courses and differences in TESOL certificates:
1.TESOL for children. If you love children and have already got appropriate certificates in this field, this would be your choice;
2. TESOL for business. I think this certificate is suitable for those who wants to stay in an EFL(English as a Foreign Language)country. For example, china. There are a lot of courses to help employees to improve their English.
3. TESOL advance. This goes deeper in the pedagogy.
I hope this has helped. Good day to you!
- Lie - or tell the truth?
- English for German
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- Someone interested in exchange language(Spanish-English)?
- Restarting my studies
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?