TESOL/TEFL Certification Choices-Preferences & Why
As much as I know, TESOL (stands for Teaching English to Speaker of Other languages)and TEFL(stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language). So, by getting a certificate with TESOL, you will be certified to teach both ESL and EFL students.
Here are all the courses and differences in TESOL certificates:
1.TESOL for children. If you love children and have already got appropriate certificates in this field, this would be your choice;
2. TESOL for business. I think this certificate is suitable for those who wants to stay in an EFL(English as a Foreign Language)country. For example, china. There are a lot of courses to help employees to improve their English.
3. TESOL advance. This goes deeper in the pedagogy.
I hope this has helped. Good day to you!
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?