TESOL/TEFL Certification Choices-Preferences & Why
As much as I know, TESOL (stands for Teaching English to Speaker of Other languages)and TEFL(stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language). So, by getting a certificate with TESOL, you will be certified to teach both ESL and EFL students.
Here are all the courses and differences in TESOL certificates:
1.TESOL for children. If you love children and have already got appropriate certificates in this field, this would be your choice;
2. TESOL for business. I think this certificate is suitable for those who wants to stay in an EFL(English as a Foreign Language)country. For example, china. There are a lot of courses to help employees to improve their English.
3. TESOL advance. This goes deeper in the pedagogy.
I hope this has helped. Good day to you!
- I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH
- Chinese email address: numbers
- Please, help me to correct my essays
- Por que a pronúncia do português brasileiro é tão diferente das outras línguas latinas?
- I want to learn German or Spanish
- What are your ideas about Vietnam?
- What country speaks the best English?
- help me plz and thanx
- Tips for helping people with English
- I want someone to help me