TESOL/TEFL Certification Choices-Preferences & Why
As much as I know, TESOL (stands for Teaching English to Speaker of Other languages)and TEFL(stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language). So, by getting a certificate with TESOL, you will be certified to teach both ESL and EFL students.
Here are all the courses and differences in TESOL certificates:
1.TESOL for children. If you love children and have already got appropriate certificates in this field, this would be your choice;
2. TESOL for business. I think this certificate is suitable for those who wants to stay in an EFL(English as a Foreign Language)country. For example, china. There are a lot of courses to help employees to improve their English.
3. TESOL advance. This goes deeper in the pedagogy.
I hope this has helped. Good day to you!
- As a beginner in Arabic
- Improve English
- Want to get better my Italian
- who is best?
- Beginner Learning Spanish
- Do you have enough EXPERIENCE to talk about the EXPERIENCES that you have EXPERIENCED?
- Please, help me to translate
- who wants to learn Turkish ?
- Hi all! Write me if you want to learn russian. It woud be great if you could help me with spanish also.
- About China, what do you want to learn about?