TESOL/TEFL Certification Choices-Preferences & Why
As much as I know, TESOL (stands for Teaching English to Speaker of Other languages)and TEFL(stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language). So, by getting a certificate with TESOL, you will be certified to teach both ESL and EFL students.
Here are all the courses and differences in TESOL certificates:
1.TESOL for children. If you love children and have already got appropriate certificates in this field, this would be your choice;
2. TESOL for business. I think this certificate is suitable for those who wants to stay in an EFL(English as a Foreign Language)country. For example, china. There are a lot of courses to help employees to improve their English.
3. TESOL advance. This goes deeper in the pedagogy.
I hope this has helped. Good day to you!
- Looking for a partner to practice English
- Need advices + partner (female) in skype
- Comment je pourrais extraire les mots clés d’un texte ?
- What's the song of your life?
- How and with what should I start to learn spanish?
- how to get a better ob in a multinational corporation?
- what's a good way to learn more vocabulary and better pronunciation?
- English pronunciation
- 그 한국단어 뜻을 알려주세요
- Talk about Russia?