Simão Simões
can anyone help a brazilian guy with farsi? :)

I intend to make a trip from turkey, crossing iran and finally reaching the "-stans" countries until reaching siberian russia

but I intend to stay longer in iran (everybody say it's the most beautiful country in the world. people, landscape and cuisine... all of it!)

I'd be glad if anyone could help me teaching me farsi or helping me with materials.

I already know arabic alphabet, but I know farsi it's a bit different

thx!

PS: I can help with portuguese, english, spanish, russian and german ;)

Jul 24, 2015 3:54 AM
Comments · 8

Hi,

You are right about Iran. It's very beautiful, and really worth the visit.

I just agree to Achille about learning in a short time.

I recommend using the self-study software called "آموزش زبان فارسی" from this website: scict.ir/portal/Home/Default.aspx?CategoryID=c42c4f00-701d-4cff-9388-757b97f03c7c.

This software will help you to reinforce your Farsi.

Good Luck

July 25, 2015

Hi,

When are you planning to take your trip? I doubt if you want to delve deep into the language or even have enough time for that. Anyway, this website is a good place to start: http://www.persiandee.com/

Also, you definitely want to lower your expectations about the country a bit... just saying! :D

July 25, 2015

Hi man.

I'm from Iran and let me to tell you some tips about my country:

First of all you must know that people of Iran are very kind with people of the other country, so if you need help, just ask it.

Try to be happy in Iran, because my people are happy people.

And in Iran you can find and hire very good translator with a little money, so I think it's be better for you to do this instead of trying to learn Persian.

September 13, 2015

well ithink i can help you.are you beginner?so lets start with alphabet

August 31, 2015
Show more