niwa
Spanish vocabulary

Hi everyone. I want to learn and memorize Spanish vocabulary. I've been using this app called duolingo and followed some instagram accounts on spanish vocabulary. I find them very helpful but i want to learn more. Can anybody please share any app or other ways to help improve vocabulary? Thank you.

Jul 25, 2015 2:20 AM
Comments · 13

Hi, 

I just can recommend you to do a list with new words every day and try to write sentences with them.  Meaningful sentenes about your daily routine or some things you see every day around you. 

Associate the meaning of the words with their use. Practice talking to someone or alone aloud so you can notice if you are saying those new words wrong or correct. 

Enjoy learning ! 

July 25, 2015

If you use Google Chrome, there is an excellent app called Words. (https://goo.gl/9pwjja). You learn words by using flashcards. The only downside is that it doesn't really have a vocabulary database itself -with word translations an all-, but you have to input the words and their meanings instead. In spite of that, I really like it because you can add several meanings to one word and examples and notes in the very flashcards; you can tag those words anyway you like, and Chrome reminds you to practice any number of words every certain hours. And you can set those yourself. 

July 25, 2015

I also use Duolingo to learn vocabulary. Sometimes I use youtube to learn the same of a topic, for example: If I am learning words about house's part: (kitchen, living, bathroom, garden), I study that for a long time until learning the whole words.

July 25, 2015

hi i'm Harris from India .. i wish to learn Hindi and Spanish .. in return i can teach u English with a very good vocabulary .

can someone help me out i'm new to this site

Thank you

October 20, 2015

Hola!, he usado Duoligo, al igual que ustedes y es muy bueno. También ayuda mucho practicar el idioma con alguien que simpre lo ha hablado ya sea por skype y whatsapp. Yo estoy aprendiendo inglés y mi idioma nativo es español, si alguno de ustedes quiere practicar su español, estoy para ayudarlos, asi de paso yo practico mi inglés. Mi skipe es elfego.maldonado.romero

Saludos!

July 25, 2015
Show more