[Deleted]
Translating Messages

I think it's a good idea to translate messages via Google Translate in order to facilitate learning.

Creo que es una buena idea para traducir los mensajes a través de Google Translate para facilitar el aprendizaje.

Jul 25, 2015 11:17 PM
Comments · 5

Found this the worst method ever, I do respect, but it's the worst. Because you are not learning, you are cheating, and google translate is not a human being, languages are living spoken by real people. 

Not to mention that you might get used to stupid mistakes that only google translate is capable of doing and once you get used to them, it's hard for you to get ride of them. But as I said, I do respect and wish you good luck! 

July 25, 2015

It can be helpful, but sometimes they give you wrong translations. I would use it a lot until I realized they were not very correct. Again, it could be helpful but don't depend too much! ~hehe 

July 25, 2015

One cool thing about it is that if someone messages you in their native language (which will be in the correct form) and they use Google Translate to put it in your own language, then it will make it easier for you to catch on quickly...even if the translation isn't exact, you will know that the form they used is reliable.

July 25, 2015

Yes when someone messeged me in their native language and if I took too long to translate on my own I would use Google as a back up! It comes in handy.

July 25, 2015

The above message is translated below using Google Translate:

Una cosa bueno de esto es que si alguien los mensajes en su lengua materna (que serán en forma correcta) y usar Google Translate para ponerlo en su propio idioma, entonces será más fácil para que usted pueda ponerse en forma rápida. aparcarte incluso si la traducción no es exacta, se sabe que la forma que utilizan es confiable.

July 25, 2015