Courtney
Pratiquez français avec moi ?

Salut ! J'apprendre le français et je voudrais quelqu'un practiquer avec par email au début...finalement FaceTime ou Skype. Contactez-moi si tu veux parler. Je peux aider avec anglais :)

--

Hi! I am learning French and would like someone to practice with via email at first...eventually FaceTime or Skype. Contact me if you want to talk. I can help with English :)

Jul 26, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments · 4

C'est parfait. Moi aussi apprendre la langue francaise depuis an ans et demie. C'etait vraiment beneficier pour nous pratiquer la langue ensemble. 

July 26, 2015

I can help you to improve your french and you can do the same thing for me for english we can make one discussion in english the next one in french.

July 31, 2015

Le plaisir est le mien et je suis disposé à vous donner une aide pour ameliorer votre compétence en langue Française.

Please can you help me speak English because it's important to me if I want to increase my business. thanks Courtney

July 30, 2015

Hi, my dear

How are you doing today, I am miracle igee i saw your profile today - i like it, then i decided to contact you for going into deep rellastionship between me and you you, if you fill the same way kindlly get back to me with my Email address Via ([email protected]) so that i will send my
picture for you ok, and tell you more about me,am hoping to read your
mail in my mail box soon, ([email protected])

Miracle

July 29, 2015