Teresa
I need help with Korean

I'm looking for a partner who is patient, and willing to speak to me in Korean. I'm not exactly intermmediate level but I'm not a total beginner either. I feel like the only way for me to grasp the language sometimes is just to immerse myself in it. Though they are helpful, watching dramas and listening to the radio and music only gets me so far. Right now I would prefer communicating via line or kakao just so I can ease my way in and see if I'd be compatible with someone. Once a relationship has been established I'd be more than willing to communicate via skype!

The only requirements I ask are:

someone who is either a native speaker or advanced in the language

someone who is patient and will correct my grammar

I would prefer someone around my age 21-25

I know I sound picky but I've gone through so many language partners and I need someone who is serious about helping me please! Message me if you're serioiusly interested!

Thank you, thank you!!!

Jul 26, 2015 9:15 AM
Comments · 2

I went through the language partner search on here (you can also try interpals.net and lang-8.com for this) and filtered out who I was looking for and messaged a ton people. Then I just chat with each person to see if they're interested, if we're compatible, etc.

It can be tough finding someone~

But once you do it will be great^^

July 26, 2015

I have the same stiation but when start to add friends in facebook I find girl in my age that can help me good luck

July 26, 2015