Attia
What do you think about astronomy?
Jul 26, 2015 7:18 PM
Comments · 4

I recently bought a Edmund Astroscan, a low power "richest-field" telescope and I was really thrilled to get a really good view of the Andromeda Nebula for the first time in my life.

July 26, 2015

Hi, my dear

How are you doing today, I am miracle igee i saw your profile today - i like it, then i decided to contact you for going into deep rellastionship between me and you you, if you fill the same way kindlly get back to me with my Email address Via ([email protected]) so that i will send my
picture for you ok, and tell you more about me,am hoping to read your
mail in my mail box soon, ([email protected])

Miracle

July 29, 2015

Welcome! There are not many Libyans here these days...
I think nothing specific - science is beautiful in principle)

And there is something strange about the way people find stars beutiful. Seemingly it is just bright dots in the darkness - no 'shapes', nothing similar to what atracts as in people and animals.
But you lie on your back in the grass - you look above - and all it is mindblowingly beautiful and you fal there. Why? May it be somehow realted to the way I find math beautiful for examle?

But why did you ask? Are you studying it?

July 28, 2015

I think digging astronomy deeper should be a bit profitable. For example, I keep watching SpaceX is doing right now. (Until I die, I only hope to see a single tree outside of the earth)

July 27, 2015