Наталья
What do you think about game of thrones?

My favorite character in game of thrones is Aria from Stark House. She plays wery interesting role in this narrative. What do you think, she will have revenge for her family? Who will survive from Stark House when all over.

Jul 26, 2015 7:23 PM
Comments · 4

I'm in love with the new Daario. 

July 27, 2015

Brain's brother is promising, he is young and healthy. who knows what the situation will be in five years? If he can survive and learn how to lead an army, he may be a leading revenger. By the way, he got a nickname in China. Do you remember him cracking walnuts? we call him the king of walnuts.

My attitude towards Cersi changed when I saw her holding her son seated on the king's seat waiting for invaders. I used to think she is a vicious beautiful woman, bad at governing a country, has nothing admriable except for being a good mother. Then after the above scene, I start to admire her because I think she should be admired for her dignity.

watching the TV programme is some kind of like readng history before the Qin Dynasty, in Spring and Autumn and Warring States Period, with kings fighting with each other. It always baffles me when seeing an inprotant figure is assasinated, doesn't his minions and guards do their job? You know, in the history of China, it's rare to find an emperor murdered by an assasin.

July 27, 2015

Are you reading the book version? I haven't read it, I just finished the 5 seasons of TV series. Maybe there are some differences between the two versions.

Aria is a tough girl, she is learning from the faceless man. I don't know if she will succeed in renvenge, because there are many rules when learning from the faceles man. She is taught to forget her identity, but if she forgets her identity as a Stark, does she still bear her family hatred? 

Sansa uesed to be a navie girl. I've been waiting for her outburst for so long. when she is pushed to look at her father's head on a speak, I can see her suffering. At time, I think she may use her positoin at court to plot something, to renvenge. But she did noting except being a puppet and innocent. I can see her change at eaglenest(sorry I can't remenber the name clearly) and Winterfall, thought not satisfying. When she jumped form the fort wall, I was really suprised: after all the suffering, Sansa won't rebell in any form? then she die like this? Somebody told me she is alive beacause of the snow. I look forward to her playing of politics and renvenge for her family. She has status in the North, empathy from the people, political allies like little finger. If she can get an army, she is likely to be queen.

Brain cannot walk by himself, though he got some superficial power, I don't think that power can function well in the south.

July 27, 2015

I secretly admire Lord Tywin Lannister a lot! His cunning tactics and strategies impress me.

July 26, 2015