Irina
私は東京とさいたま市に何を訪れるありますか?

Hi, I am planning to go to Japan this fall.

I want to visit Saitama and Tokyo.

Please advise me some interesting places to visit.

Thanks ;)

Jul 27, 2015 2:45 AM
Comments · 7

if you are into Japanese traditional architecture, you should go to Kawagoe, Saitama. You'll see beautiful Japanese traditional houses. 

Do you like seafood?? Then Tsujiji could be a great place to go. They have fish market early in the morning and you are allowed to watch an exciting people who try to buy the best quality of fish in the lowest price.

When you wanna see upscale, sophisticated things,

go to Roppongi area. There are tons of places where Japanese celebrities visits. Tsurutontan is very famous Udon restaursnt.

I hope you'll have unforgettable trip :)

July 31, 2015

Hi. I live in Tokyo, Japan. 

I don't know about Saitama but I know about Tokyo!!! 

What will you focus on? If you like traditional things, you should visit to Asakusa. (浅草)You can get nice souverirs like Japan. 

Asakusa is near by Tokyo sky tree. Tokyo sky tree is in Oshiage.(押上) 

If you like modern place, I recommend you Shibuya(渋谷), Harajuku(原宿)and Ginza(銀座).

How do you think about Manga and animation? If you are interested in them, Akihabara(秋葉原)is really nice place for you because there are many manga, goods, Maid cafe (do u know Maid cafe?) and so on. 

I also recommend you Kyoto(京都)too. But there is far from Tokyo... You have to use Shinkansen(新幹線). 

If you have any other question, ask me anytime! Thanks:)

July 31, 2015

スカイツリーも訪ねたらいいと思います。

July 27, 2015

I've lived in Tokyo before during my undergraduate study. There are a lot of omoishiroi places you should visit in Tokyo like Akihabara, Harajuku, Yoyoki, Odaiba and also koen(parks). Please don't forget to eat sushi, soba, udon, tendon ( uwaaa, there are a lot of japanese foods that i really love) around train station (eki) and if you have time please try to eat soba at shibaura station in Saitama..... 

July 27, 2015
Show more