[Deleted]
Spanish Song Suggestions?

Hi! I'm Catherine and I am currently learning Spanish and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for songs sung in Spanish. I have listened to some songs by Enrique Iglesias, Daddy Yankee and Shakira but I would like to know some more songs so that it may help with perhaps my understanding of Spanish. Thanks!

Jul 27, 2015 1:14 PM
Comments · 23

Hi.. You would listen songs of genre that like you.. 

There are many genres:

Whata do you like?

July 30, 2015

Hi Catherine. I also use Spanish songs to help me with learning the language. It's pretty cool since you get to familiarize the difference in pronunciations between Spain and South America (even among South american countries themselves). Here's my list:

Andres Calamaro (favorite) - Flaca, Te Quiero Igual

Manu Chao - Me gustas tu, Clandestino, Desaparecido

Kevin Florez - La Invite a Bailar

Las Pelotas - Personalmente

Carlos Vives - Bailar Contigo

Paulina Rubio - Me Gustas Tanto (kinda like Shakira)

July 27, 2015

reggaeton:

pitbull, wisin,dady yankee, nicky jam, chino y nacho, critica y saik

bachata:

romeo santos, prince royce

Aquí te dejo el enlace de música de este tipo, que suenan en las discotecas españolas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA6pYp9SF8E

si te gusta música española, tipo flamenco: india martinez, pablo alborán, david bisbal, vanesa martin, estopa,

bueno suelen estar mezcladas con pop-rock también. Si te gusta esté último estilo te recomiendo vetusta morla, pereza, melendi, natalia jimenez

Por supuesto si quieres hablar de música española, tienes que conocer a joaquín sabina y a alejandro sanz

September 23, 2015

I love the song 'Vivir Mi Vida - Marc Anthony' 

I hope that you will enjoy this song as much as I do when I listen to it.

Adiós,

Parastou

September 21, 2015

Thanks. :)

July 31, 2015
Show more