šŸŒŸTu profe CinthiašŸŒŸ
Professional Teacher
Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?

Discuss the Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?

<a href='/article/499/was-everything-better-in-the-past' target='_blank'>Was Everything Better In The Past?</a>

Hoy les quiero hablar sobre dos tipos de pasados en el modo indicativo en espaƱol: el pretƩrito perfecto simple (hablƩ) y el pretƩrito imperfecto (hablaba). (This article is written in Spanish.)

Jul 28, 2015 12:00 AM
Comments Ā· 5

Genial artículo y muy útil ya que muchas personas que estudian español no saben diferenciar ambos tiempos, en especial los angloparlantes. Me gustaron las pistas para poder reconocer ambos tiempos, así les será más fácil determinar qué tiempo usar.

July 28, 2015

¡Excelente artículo! Me encantó lo bien desarrollado, tu explicación sencilla, concisa, los ejemplos y el ejercicio. Dominar los tiempos verbales de un idioma tan hermoso y extenso como el nuestro, es complicado. Seguro servirá de apoyo para quienes están interesados en saber más de él. ¡Felicidades!

August 8, 2015

GRacias

July 29, 2015

hello cinthia,

i like your discussion, i wish i could understand the language so that i can present my opinion in a better way.

over all i think, although we want some things to stay as it is forever, they dont. CHANGE is the ultimate rule of the universe, everything changes, nothing is eternal. we have to accept it. we have to live with it.

i am sure my grand parents complained about my parents generation and my parents are complaining about my generation, but i will try not to complain about my [future] children's generation.

July 28, 2015

¡Gracias! Espero les sirva para entender las diferencias mejor. And indeed, Royal Shiny, I agree with you on the trying not to complain thing. :)

July 28, 2015