Tiffany
Which book to choose?

I would like to read books in english but I don't know how to do and what to read? Please, can you help me, I want something simple to start but also interesting. Thanks!!  

Jul 28, 2015 8:36 PM
Comments · 15

i think you can choose your lovely topics or books that  to help and support you to continue ..

my expertise in this i love accounting subjects .. before reading accounting books i was bored .. but after reading the accounting books .. i became like english and study my lesson every day .. also reading isn't everything .. you should speak a lot with your friends .. but unfortunately our friends who well speaking have preferred to speak with native people

before recomend you i advise myself

July 28, 2015

I think it depends in the kind of books you like to read. Try choosing the ones that you would read in your mother tongue, or the ones whose topic you already know. It isn't that hard when you get your way, you will see, and you can always cosult a dictionary :D Good luck!

July 28, 2015

I have two recommendations.  First one is to look for books in your boostore or local library in the Young Adult section, which are mostly targeted for junior high/ high school students.  If that doesn't appeal to you, look for any kind of book or classics you might enjoy in the <em>Penguin Reader</em> series, which are books in a simplified English for ESL students.  There are a variety of levels depending on your English level.  Best thing for you is to choose a book you might be interested in so that you are excited to read it and getting into it.  Good luck.

July 28, 2015

It really depends what kind of books you like to read, Tiffany. Maybe we can discuss that please 

July 28, 2015

I'm reading now Da Vinci Code. It's a simple written and I have already watched the movie and I've read the book in Portuguese. So it's easier to understand. For you it may be interesting because it takes place in Paris, so it'd be familiar for you. In general, I think it's better you try to read books about things that you like, maybe a book that you have already read in your native language. Good luck!

July 28, 2015
Show more