caroline Li
how about your weather?

how about your weather there ? is it very hot ? I work at Henan, the average temperary is 37 this two week, the smell is hot too. the eldly can't  take exersice in the morning any longer, the child can only stay at home. people go out or take active at night. Do you feel very hot yet ?  

Jul 29, 2015 12:42 AM
Comments · 4

It is very hot in my state because Pará is next to Equator line, however it rains every day and there are some beachs next to my city. Most of the time the sky is blue and the humidity is good.

July 29, 2015

37º wow!! Here is not too hot like your country and we are in winter now but we also have weather problems. June and July normaly are the most rainy months, but this year we don't have so much rain and ofcourse that will be a problem in summer, specialy for crops.

July 29, 2015

In my state Kerala ( known as "god's own country") we have good climate,  I love our climate.  

July 29, 2015

Here in southern Brazil it's winter and it usually is very mild. Temperature rarely drops bellow 8. We're having a crazy week though, 26 today in the middle of cold season!

I won't complain though. Last summer we had 42 degrees a couple of days :(

July 29, 2015