Wendy
Are you a horror movie fan?

In the movie industry, films are segmented into genres, such as action and adventure, drama, romance, horror, and comedy. I most like to watch horror movies. Because it's so exciting. I think in a quiet night watching horror movies with my friends is very cool. Recently,  I have seen a horror movie name is comming soon. The film is produced in Thailand. I think this movie is pretty good, recommend to you. 

Do you like watching horror movies? And what movies do you like? Let's talk about it!

Jul 29, 2015 1:37 AM
Comments · 5

I don't like horror and suspense movies, I have never liked those movies, I prefer action, adventure, comedy and animated movies.

July 29, 2015

I'm a tough guy. But oh man... I just can't watch horror movies. Something about the supernatural that I just can't deal with. Last time I watched one I couldn't sleep properly for days.

Kudos for you all that are able to enjoy such a thing :)

July 29, 2015

Frankly I am afraid of the ghost, but sometimes I will watch the horror movies. Especially I love watching the Thailands' horror movies. It is not really terrible to me I think, sometimes the story is included funny. It's different to others countries style. And by the way,  I don't like the kind of  American. It is too bloody and dull story. Always kill and kill, then lots of blood. I don't like it. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I believe you shoul try the Thailands' horror movie. ^^

July 29, 2015

I also like those ones.. I remember I saw a movie about 9 years ago, as children, my cousins didn't want to join me, so I saw it alone. That was a very bad decision, though hehehe :D. I don't remember the name of the movie because it had already started when I started seeing it. It was performed by actors with asian traits (I couldn't really say wheter they were Japanesse or Chinese or from any other asian nation) ...Anyway, the movie plot was about a guy who is a photographer. he's engaged with a girl and they both have a nice daily routine. As days pass, he starts to deal with creepy experiences. Sometimes, in the photos he take from other people, a female espectre appeared. Eventually, he goes crazy and realizes the spectre belongs to a girl who was raped by his friends from  High School while he was recording with his camera few years ago. I like the plot of the movie, and like even more the frightful moments of it. I remember, thanks to the movie i couldn't close my eyes that night. After that one I haven't been so scared by any other movie. Perhaps you saw it too.

July 29, 2015

Oh man! I love horror movie. My favourite horror movies are those who talk about ghosts, paranormal activities and are based on real facts. I don't get very scared when I watch this kind of movie, but some of the movies I already have watched really scared me. My favourite are: The rosemary's baby, the conjuring, Evil dead (the recent version), Funny games (I love so much this movie), Paranormal actvities.

July 29, 2015