thanh
How can we learn new language in best way?
Jul 29, 2015 5:50 AM
Comments · 3

I think more communication will be helpful.

July 29, 2015
I think 'jalapeño business' is meant to sound like 'all up in your business'. If someone's all up In your business, they're being nosy. A jalapeño is a type of pepper, so a nosy pepper is all up in your (jalapeño) business.
July 29, 2015
In my opinion, the most important thing we have to prepare to learn a new language is answer the question: Why do you want to learn about it?! It can help you get the motivation whenever you break down. Therefore, you have to specify this first. Secondly, you should listening as more as possible. In general, the main purpose of learning language is understanding what native speaker say. So the more you listen the language you want to get, the less time you take for your level. That's the reason why this web was set. However, it will take easier for your partner if you could study grammar and vocabulary by yourself before go here. For more details, you may watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9N4rnfrBA&list=PLiog3evUozPmgbkAztdXQFhar5oWSmkPz That's the video of Vietnamese teaching English in the most interesting way I have ever seen. Hope you can get what you want!
July 29, 2015