Miley WL
How do I delect an entry or rewrite one? the same to corretions?-Pls give me soem advices

I have wrote a few entries however my writings are too serious and in business writing, which I mean its boring, its hard to get anyone's attentions or willing to spend time on the corrections.So I want to delet it and make it shorter in this it may seem more easy and people would help me on this.

The sam e as soem correctons and comments I made, always with liitle mistakes...feel very sorry for my carelessness...

By the way , to anyone who help me serious I will put as much as efforts back to help you out in your Mandarin or even pay you ITC (will be less than a class total though , the prices we can negociate) as I know nobody's time is free and every effort should be returned with something good.

Thank you ...guys...

Miley

Jul 29, 2015 8:13 AM
Comments · 5

Miley and  Leigh, deleting a notbook entry on italki is a piece of cake and you can do it yourself :)

Just go to the notbook section, open (my notebook), and you can delete any entry that you no longer want by pressing on the trash bin beside it.

It's only your discussions, comments and questions that you can't delete on italki, and if you needed to do that, it would be better to contact italki support. Good luck (,")

July 31, 2015

Another issue is that if your entry is related to an application for a job of a personal statement for a CV, correcting that is a professional service and you would be best to find a paid teacher to do that.

July 29, 2015

You can't delete it yourself, but you could write to italki support and ask that they remove it.

Or you could just keep it and copy and paste sections of it into new entries.

Hope this helps.

July 29, 2015

@Leigh

Thank for your reply , my account encounter some problems so I can reply you proper.

But I have contact to the support team and found out they are very effeciency and I will bring this issue to them next time !

July 30, 2015

No worries.  Good luck with the CV!

July 30, 2015