Janet
What inspires you in learning a foreign language?

I find my new passion in talking with my partners with skype. However, in the past, I never think that I lack passion in learning a new language until I find italki. So, What inspires you in learning a foreign language?

Jul 29, 2015 8:44 AM
Comments · 4

I was a student studying chemistry,but I‘m a staff in a internationnal trade company now, I have to learn English well, at the same time, I can better understand foreign films.

July 29, 2015

I learn because I'm passionate about it. I love talking to people, learning different points of view, and with the local language the exchange is much more deep. You get to know the culture as a consequence.

Also, it's fun :)

July 29, 2015

I started studying english because my job, but some time later I fell in love with english, now it's my main hobby! I enjoy myself too much studying it.

July 29, 2015

I learn Japanese because of its cute pronunciation and tone. I like part of their culture too. Kids there are taught to be independent and polite. What's more, Japan-made products are of good quality. Finally, I like their TV series and movies. Not too violent or sexy. Haha

July 29, 2015