Rharan
want to improve speaking in english

hello...i'm a new member using italki..and i really want to improve my english speaking...is this application can help me? i have good score for write and read test but sadly not good enough for speaking..anyone can gives me some advice ?? thanks

Jul 30, 2015 2:52 AM
Comments · 9

For speaking, the best way to improve is speaking to have regular conversations in English. I'd suggest a minimum of 1 hour a week (this can be broken up into two 30 minutes conversations).

Taking session with a tutor might be a good idea as you'll get feedback on your pronounciation and vocabulary.

Additionaly, to improve your listening you could try watching videos online (tedtalks are great as you can read the transcript) or movies and  TV series with subtitles. When you become more confident in your listening you can stop using the transcript or subtitles.

Good Luck :)

July 30, 2015

A good way to improve your Spoken English is to read and speak as much as possible.  If you can take a trip to an English speaking country like England, Australia, or the USA and stay there for a period of time that is the best.  Next is to speak to native speakers, doing language exchange, or to take lessons on this site.  Good luck!

July 30, 2015

How to make us being a partner on this site?is there any kind of chat room for talking ??or we only share our personal account like whatsapp,line,skype etc so that we can being a partner for speaking???i find myself a little bit confused using italki hehehehe....i would like to join if there is a chat room on here ^_^

July 30, 2015

As my personal opinion, speaking English is the best way to imoprove English. I was not able to speak English 1 year ago, but now I can speak like native now pretty much because I speak evryday )

And I'd like to be your language parterner )

July 30, 2015
Show more