Susan
how to learn English?
Jul 30, 2015 5:35 AM
Comments · 5

1: Get a grasp on the basics of the English Grammar. Try to learn some words as well.
2: Improve your grammar and expand your English vocabulary
3: Improve your grammar and expand your English vocabulary even more. Try to correct your spelling errors

You should try to use the English you have learned so far to talk with people, preferably with a Native English speaker or someone whos English skill is very good so that they can correct your pronunciation and/or grammatical errors. (You will get better at understanding English when it's spoken, Improve your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation)

You should also try to use the English you have learned to write or maybe chat with someone. Maybe a blog or even a diary.

Over time when you do things like this you will get better over time.

It might look like I'm good when it comes to English but really I'm not. I'm far from happy with my English skill and I hope to improve it even more. 

Also remember to have fun while you are doing it, it will help you a whole lot.
This is where I'll be signing out. Ja nee :) Or bye Ï guess since it's in a English thread that I post this <3 :)

July 30, 2015

Thank you

July 30, 2015

Very carefully.

July 30, 2015
Do not learn English. It is a wrong way. It must be a joy for you. No one children learn a language. Try to live inside English.
July 30, 2015

For learning english it would be better to use different software or application and websites just for writing and listening. listen to new words, phrases and use it for talking your partners in different foroums or exchange websites.

One good way for discussing is the beginning discutions by yourself in chat groups. and put comments and discuss more and more in that. by this way you be forced to find new sentences from web or blogs for countinuing discussions.

don't forget. just keep listening and speaking .

July 30, 2015