Miley WL
I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.

I am serious in looking for a teacher/teachers to help with my cover letters and CV writings and I hope there are any interested in my suggestions.

1:I prefer to just corrections with my writings at the start
as I'm in the process of looking for a new job,that quiet urgent need.I don't want to do it through Skype as me and the teacher have to schedule the time and it takes time to find a suitable teacher through just talk one by one through sessions.
I would pay it in advance and you can help me with my writings through my notebook in italki (the details you can massage me).

2:I will try to control every writing piece at around 500 words( or two pieces of written work around max 200 words each ) and my acceptable price for this is 100ITC(I don't know if that’s reasonable but I would need lots,frequently corrections)
For my English level you can take a look at my entries non italki community.

I will have lots writing and in the near future I would like to expand the scope of my study not just for the job hunting but a overall improvement in speaking, speeches and reports writings, etc.So it would need some time for the teacher and me to understand each other and build a stable teacher-student relationship.

P.S :I would like some language exchange partners too ,but sincerely ones instead of asking me for Skype account at the first time and keep start the begin with“hi babe, bi cutie ,hi pretty...

Jul 30, 2015 9:02 AM
Comments · 4

@Miley, I would be happy to help. Simply request a session with me and send me a message with the text you want corrected. I have 20 years experience working with CVs, resumes, and cover letters. I can also help you with LinkedIn if you need it. 

July 30, 2015

I am a professional teacher here. You can book a lesson with me. Just check out my teacher profile. I will help you.

July 30, 2015

That sounds like a great idea, I'm sure many tutors will game. Just send them a message and ask if it's okay when you schedule a session. :)

July 30, 2015

Thanks @Mandi

I think it will take some tiem for me to find the suitable one as it is for hunting a job :)

July 30, 2015